High Visibility Class 2 Safety Vest Lime (Medium)

Price:$5.50 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000QDNTPO Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B000QDNTPO

I was looking for a lightweight and inexpensive vest to wear for my bicycle commute to and from work. I leave for work at 4:30 AM, so I wanted something that would make me stand out. This vest was perfect. The lime green color provides day time visibility, while the wide reflective stripes make you stand out 360 degrees during non-daylight hours. I paid a little over $6.00 for this. It was a great value and a perfect solution to my problem at any price. Great buy at a can't-complain price. We use these for taking the dog out walking at night. The L & XL are roomy enough to wear over bulky winter parkas. Work great - just as well as nearly identical & way-overpriced vests from running & biking gear companies. Speedy shipping, too! Sturdy fabric, highly visible, lightweight, folds into a pocket without wrinkling, easy on/off with velcro strip in front. Makes me very visible in daylight, dusk, or dark. I never ride my bike without it. Write your name and family and doctor telephone #'s in it for extra safety, on the back side of the stripes with a laundry marker. Same exact vest is listed by many different vendors on Amazon, from $5.50 to over $20.00. Search for best price and shipping. Not much to say. It works, it's good quality, and it's cheap. I use it for walking the dog on a windy dark road at night.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

High Visibility Orange Safety Vest:http:///index.php?id=B000IDSZ1U High Visibility Class 2 Safety Vest Orange:http:///index.php?id=B000QGCJLQ Lime Green Safety Vest Reflective Stripes:http:///index.php?id=B000IDSUS8 Planet Bike Beamer 3 LED Bicycle Light with Quick Cam Bracket Mount:http:///index.php?id=B000HU11ZG Planet Bike Blinky Super Flash 1/2-Watt Blaze LED Plus 2 eXtreme LED Rear Bicycle Light:http:///index.php?id=B000KBEH1W

Reply to
Anstead