Hi... i need help, creating my own network sample thing...

...i want to create an easy scalable network box, working like a 100
base-tx switch or hub. Could anyone give or explaint me how to get,
datasheets showing all components of one example machine?

Ive tried to find out on many webpages but no coming forward yet... if
you want or can, email me: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com thYa

Re: Hi... i need help, creating my own network sample thing...

Some example networked devices:
http://www.picoweb.net
http://www.edtp.com
http://www.ethernut.de

Datasheets are found at the manufacturer's websites.

If you're really trying to create an Ethernet switch, see the 5-port and
8-port Ethernet switch chips and reference designs here:
http://www.realtek.com.tw

Site Timeline