HI,

Hello all, I have question about embedded systems , Can you give me a title of very good books ( or links to info) about (learn) - how write software for (and) embedded systems? I know "Embedded C" , some people think, this is the best book... what are You think about this book? I just started learn about embedded systems and i don't know where looking info about this. please help me :)

TIA

Reply to
Ansi

and, maybe You konowb where i can find some online course - i can pay for this, if it 's very good

Reply to
Ansi