help with finding a MCU

Hi i am looking for a simple 16-bit MCU with embedded Ethernet MAC. I wan to be able to print a menu screen on a crt monitor also. The MCU is goin to be connected to a Q-bus. I need 16 I/O:s for the data/adress bus and control signals. Anyone got some ideas?

Regards Bojan

Reply to
bojal204

Check TERN controllers They carry the older 186 class CPUs in some systems, with options like you are seeking.

Reply to
Ed Prochak

"bojal204" skrev i meddelandet news:0PydnT_QaPHMasranZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

16 bits is really not cost effective any longer. You can get 32 bit for the same price.

An AT32UC3A0128 has Ethernet MAC, External bus and free GNU C compiler. It will work with LCDs containing an internal LCD controller.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson