Help with embedded research: VDC survey

Dear Embedded Experts,

VDC, a technology research company, is conducting a market research study on the embedded market. We are hoping to hear from developers with embedded development experience and are familiar with embedded software and related technologies.

If you have expertise in embedded development, and are familiar with embedded software, we would appreciate your participation.

Please click on the link to go to the survey:

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

The VDC embedded team

Reply to
VDC