Help to get good ADC system design tutorial

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a good tutorial on ADC. I have seen in many books but they just deal with interfacing to microcontrollers, not ADC in details. I would like to know more about how to select an ADC based on range of signal. How to scale a particular range to suit a particular ADC resolution n stuff like that. So basically I need a tutorial on designing an ADC system, not an interfacing tutorial.

Cheers Rohit

Reply to
Rohit

analog devices has a wide range of documents concerning A/Ds, maybe you will find something here

steve

The simplest way to learn to use an ADC is to select an MCU with one built-in.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Try these:-

You may find others by refining a few google searches.

Paul E. Bennett...............
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095