Help needed

Hello Everyone,

I am having a Query regarding Cygwin Compiler. I am having two source files, out of which one file(For example MySource.c) is developed in Cygwin environment(which includes lib file also) and other file(MySource.cpp) in VC++.Net environment(along with lib and dll). The first file(MySource.c) generates some data and the second file(MySource.cpp) takes that data as input for further processing. My requirement is to include both files and make a single application in Cygwin environment. So, is there any way to build the second file(MySource.cpp) using the Library file(Lib) and DLL file which includes WinAPI functions in Cygwin environment. Hope you people understood my Query. I am badly stack up at this problem. If any body could guide me through this i will be very thankfull.

With regards,

Chandra

Reply to
Chandra

On 20 Feb 2007 01:24:00 -0800, "Chandra" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

I think you would be much better off asking in a Windows programming group. Neither Cygwin nor VC++.Net are cross compilers for embedded systems, they are native Windows tools that produce native Windows applications, so your question does not really fit well here.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com