Help me with this

Dear frends.....

I need to do some signal processing and application is as..

          I have to record some sound (near about 5 seconds)coming fro
speakers of TV and then have to do frequency analysis of that data so hav
to do FFT.

So, compulsory I have to use DSP Processors or any low cost solution i
there? like can I use ARM7 based microcontroller or CYGNAL-C8051 will do.

Help me on this please

Thanks very much and Regards

Pankaj

Re: Help me with this

You may also wish to post your question to comp.dsp .
The comp.dsp FAQ's are available at
http://www.bdti.com/faq/dsp_faq.htm .

You may also be interested in ( especially the links )
http://www.dspdimension.com/index.html

Re: Help me with this

How soon do you want the result of the analysis?
How detailed should the FFT be?

Site Timeline