Help identifying battery power manager with 5V and 3.3V supply

Hi all. I am looking for a power management with chip with a 3V and 5V supply along with the capability of handling the decreasing voltage associated with standard batteries. The 5V supply is for USB and needs to source at least

100 mA. The 3V supply needs to source around 70 mA to run the micro. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am a pure digital guy so I am really out of touch with the power chips. Any help is greatly appreciated. Especially since I am an analog neophyte. Chris
Reply to
Chris