Help for initializing a BW Graphic LCD module

Hi all!

I've an AVR ATmega168 connected to a G1212x02 from CCT :

It embeds a NT7506 controller from Novatek.

This chip needs alot of params: step-up voltage, resistors and so on. The LCD module datasheet doesn't explain too much.

Can somebody help?

Reply to
interrogativo

You need to find the data sheet for the controller. This page lists a different part number for the controller (perhaps it's the same or compatible part by a different manufacturer):

Ben Bradley

manufacturer):

Sorry, the correct LCM model is G1212x05 and I have the datasheet for it. Moreover, I do have the datasheet for NT7506. There's a lot of electrical parameters you can set by software and most of them depend on how the controller is wired on the LCD module. Since such details are not explained in the LCD module datasheet, I don't know how to set them.

Reply to
interrogativo