HELP : Errors using ICD2 & PIC16F648A-ICD

Hi

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I'm trying to use an ICD2 to develop code for a PIC16F627A.

My setup is;

ICD2 connected via USB to PC, connected to AC16205 ICD adapter for PIC16F627A. Running MPLAN IDE 7.3

When I load, and assemble my project the PC connects to the ICD2 and then produces the following output. See the two Red lines - I get these errors!!

Connecting to MPLAB ICD 2 ...Connected Setting Vdd source to target Target Device PIC16F627A found, revision = Rev 0x4 ...Reading ICD Product ID Running ICD Self Test ...Passed MPLAB ICD 2 Ready Resetting Target Entering Debug Mode ...Programming GOTO 0x00 command ...Restoring users code MPLAB ICD 2 Ready ICD0031: API: Framing error ICD0151: Failed to sync memory (MT = Data) (Dir = 0x0)

Sometimes it works for a little while but when I start debugging it falls over and produces the same error messgaes. Does any one have any ideas ? Thanks Anbeyon.

Reply to
Anbeyon