Help enclosure for speaker + batteries

Hello all

We are looking for an off the shelf enclosure which will hold a speaker and have an opening for batteries(battery compartment).

Other than those basics we are very flexible.

All suggestions appreciated

Many thanks

Denis

___________________________ Centron System Solutions

Dgleeson

Is there anything special about the speaker you want to use ??

Many PC speakers have a built-in battery compartment.

Unless there is smothing more involved here.....

donald

Reply to
Donald

How big is the speaker?

-Kit

Reply to
Kit

Hi Guys

Most off the shelf enclosures will be made with a speaker size in mind and we can adapt our design to suit.

We need to go to manufacture with this product so we are hoping to get plastics for a few dollars in 100s of.

Thanks for your help

dgleeson3

a pocket radio?

Bye. Jasen