Header file LPC903 etc

Has anyone done up an assembler header file for the LPC903's? Sure would save typing in all those registers etc. If you have a sample init file then even better.

BTW, what assemblers would you recommend using? It's been a long while since I did 8051 code and I have a boot full of assemblers, most of them not worth the time looking at. I will probably use Alfred Arnold's 'as' macro assembler unless something better comes along.

I have just written a small windows app that programs the 903 through the parallel port (why didn't Philips do this?), only needs a diode and maybe some resistors for good measure. Any interest? If so, I'll dress it up and upload it to lpc900_users files.

*Peter*
Reply to
Peter Jakacki