HE-104 AC p/s

Hi, I'm building a pc/104 PC as a side project for fun. I purchased a pc/104 board as well as the he-104 12v vehicle power supply

The system will enventually reside in a car with 12v power but during development I need to provide the 12v DC to the he-104 in my house. I'm thinking I can just go pick up a 12v AC adapter from radio shack and cut the connector off but I can't figure out how many amps the adapter needs. I went through both PDFs on the he-104 site and didnt find anything relating to the input amp requirements. They constantly repeat that it will accepts 6-40VDC input, but thats it.

Thanks for the help.

-Kevin

Reply to
kevincw01

You can:

A. Send me the board plus $50 and return postage. B. Pick up a multi-meter at Radio Shack and measure it.

kev> Hi, I'm building a pc/104 PC as a side project for fun. I purchased a

Reply to
linnix

for my PC104 dev systems, I use an old PC AT power supply...

Le Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:59:08 +0100, kevincw01 a écrit:

Utilisant le client e-mail révolutionnaire d'Opera :
http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Mouarf