HCS12 Flash protection (FTS256K)

Hi, I need to overwrite the secondary vector interrupt table at 0xEFC0 but the upper 8k of flash (in the Flash 0 bank) is protected. The protection values that are loaded at reset are in that 8k too. The only way I can disable the security is the the backdoor security key. the key is at 0xFF00 and it's 4 word long. if I check the memory at that address I see that the key is : FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF. In the application note AN2400 page 44

they said that FFFF is not a valid word for the key.

Any ideas with what I should do to unlock the flash?

Thx

Simon Defayette

Reply to
sdefayette