HCS12 development under Linux

I've previously used MiniIDE under Windows. On the same site that offers MiniIDE, the asm12 assembler is available but honestly I don't know what to do with that asm12 file. Could anyone enlighten me as to how this is supposed to work or point me in the direction of some type of tutorial?

Joel

objdump says the asm12 file claims to be an elf32-i386 executable.

In other words, you could probably set its executable bit and run it.

If you like running binaries that come with no documentation, and if you happen to have whatever undocumented libraries it needs.

You could always try it out first in a virtual machine.

You could also try running their windows product under wine.

Reply to
cs_posting