HC908 Programmer

I would like to build a programmer for uC HC908, but i couldn't find
universal programmer. Of course I can buy it, but it cost too much for
me. Could You tell me were can I find MON08 programmer, maybe something
else.

Thank you for Your time.

--
Piotr

Re: HC908 Programmer
Spells six letters, one word.... Guessed it yet?

I'll betray it...

G... O... O... G... L... E...

BCNU

Waldemar

Re: HC908 Programmer
There are many variants of the HC908 with
different pinouts, packages.
The circuit for each controller is in the
datasheet chapter "Monitor ROM".
You can easily build it, have a look at Page 1.7 :
http://www.embeddedFORTH.de/08GP32.pdf
Thats for the GP32, if you have another version
it will have to be slightly different.

On the PC you need the free software from P&E
from their website.

MfG  JRD

Re: HC908 Programmer

You need to specify which HC08 variant. I use the QT4 and the JB8, and I
just built the circuit in the datasheet for the QT4, and built a variant
of the JB8 datasheet circuit (I used a Schottky diode instead of the chip
linking the JB8 to the MAX232).

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century

Site Timeline