Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- HC12 Jtag
April 30, 2005, 1:47 pm
rate this thread
Re: HC12 Jtag
actually you are totally mistaken. the NE64 does not have JTAG at all.
unless you are going to use NE64 as JTAG MASTER in what case
the speed is most likely irrelevant. in any case achiving 25MHz
sustained JTAG update in master mode is almost not possible
without dedicated JTAG master hardware.
but i assume you are talking about the BDM not JTAG?
for BDM yes the 25MHz is important that is dictating the bit timing
- » NEWBIE : A way through embedded system development
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » A new benchmark suitable for small systems: stdcbench
- — Last Updated thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Dhcp, tempo di lease e collegamento radio ad un AP...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)