Have to pick processor and development board, pls help

HI

I need to select a processor/controller with the following features(any manufacturer)(ARM core or non-ARM core)-

LCD controller Touch Screen controller

250 MHz speed(>350 M would be better)

USB support SD card interface RAM(internal + external) - 128MB(minimum) Availability of development kits with a touch lcd panel and an OS(cost < US$400)

Please help me out.. Give me as many as you can find-Atmel,TI,Samsung,Freescale,Phillips,etc.

Thanks

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

b_s_anoop

Try posting your request in appropriate news groups. Often you will find some sucker that will do your work for you. Let us know how you get on.

Reply to
Nik Rim

<
.

Appropriate news group? I didn't realize that comp.arch.embedded.spoon-feed-answers-to-lazy-people existed; at least Google Groups doesn't have it yet.

And to the OP: Yes, please do let us know how you get on. I'm keen on finding ways to profit from the efforts of others.

AL

Reply to
LittleAlex

Pemtium 3

Yes

Yes.

800MHz

Yes

Yes

256 MB

XP, Vista and Linux

$300

My notebook PC satifies all your requirements.

Reply to
linnix