Has Anyone Heard Of This Guy?

I recently found this website called:

This guy is claiming to make a lot of money and is teaching others how to make $1300+ per month working online.

I watched his videos and he seems to know what he is talking about, but I still want other's opinions.

If anyone has tried his program and likes it, please let me know!

Thanks!

Reply to
JesseM

Hey! Now that's what I call a co-incidence. The admin contact for the scam site you have linked to is also called Jesse Morrison, and even has the same email address as you. Wow.

Just looked "him" up on Google Street View - I would have thought making that much he would have a larger house.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/Documentation
FreeRTOS eBook - Learn how to use an RTOS
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Would "this guy" by any chance happen to be you, spammer?

Reply to
invalid

Well, since nobody could ever launch such an enquiry as a scam, the only possible explanation is that the site is so good that the writer bought it out in the interim between sending his message and you receiving it. I'll bet if you look him up on Google Street View again you will find his house surrounded by busy machinery expanding it into a suitable mansion.

Of course, if my predictions are off there must be something wrong with the theory.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

He is probably very humble and/or spending all his money on charity.

Reply to
Al Muliman

Hey, I also just heard about this new operating system that is just now going out on Beta Test. I think it is called Windows 7. I don't know much about it and I want to know if anyone here has heard of it.

Thanks! Bill G

Reply to
WangoTango

I heard of that operating system too, so checked it out. Turns out it is just a scam.

Reply to
Rumpelstiltskin

He does live in a big house though.

Reply to
Bob

Which he did his best to avoid paying tax on. Those scammers are all the same.

--
Andrew Smallshaw
andrews@sdf.lonestar.org