Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?

I can't get the Si3210 processing audio correctly (doesn't decode DTMF, when
audio loopback mode 2 is turned on, it gives excessive audio noise). I'd
like to ask a few questions that would perhaps help me find the problem.

Re: Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?
I have. Please post more details to this group and I'll try to help.

Re: Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?
I have issues with Si3210-KT too. I noticed the SPI communication is
not reliable - sometimes Si3210 sends 0xFF values as response for the
register reads. When this happens there is an unexpected transition on
SDO, during clocking in the first byte. Then SDO stays high all the way
during the second byte exchange, resulting in that 0xFF.

Re: Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?
Hi
I haven't had that sort of problem. In fact when I first set it up, I read
the registers as fast as I could over night with a break point set if a
register returned an unexpected value. It was still running when I came back
in the morning.

I've found it very flexible and powerful, once I got the PCM clock at
1.024MHz rather than 1.0 ** blush **

Andy (Stupid Chops)

Re: Has anybody used SiLabs Proslic 3210?
I got this figured. The 3210 was on 5V power, where I was driving the
SPI from 3.3V. When I put everything on 3.3V power all looks good.

Site Timeline