Has anybody tried using Lauterbach's TRACE32 Simulator?

Hi guys. I'm doing some investigation regarding TRACE32 Simulator. I'll be simulating a board with a PowerPC chip installed running in pSOS.

When using the board, I simply connect it through RS232 to my PC. To test it, I use the Hyperterminal in Windows. But what I want is, instead of using the board, I want to use TRACE32 Simulator as if it was connected to my PC through RS232. I want to have an output like, a console maybe, for testing.

Is there a way to do this? Help.

Reply to
marL