Hardware interface of MPC555 to SD card via QSPI.

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a Datalogger for the MPC555 using sd card . I want to implement a QSPI interface for this.

I found one application note from the MMCA which suggests a design , for the hardware interface,in the following manual at page 23:

There is one more App note from Kingmax which suggests a design at

I want to know what are the usual/exact values of the (pull-up ? ) resistors and capacitors used in the interface. I read somewhere that there should be only a particular set of values of the resisitors and capactors through which data transfer is possible !!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Amit.

Reply to
Amit Malyala

These files are hidden on the SanDisk pages. Sandisk SD card product manual

MiniSD card

Older SD card specs

Using SDCard and SDIO with the Intel® PXA250 MMC Controller Application Note

Toshiba SD card specification

dmm

Hello,

Thank you very much for the posting