Hardware interface of MPC555 to SD card via QSPI.

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a Datalogger for the MPC555 using sd card . I
want to implement a QSPI interface for this.

I found one application note from the MMCA which suggests a design ,
for the hardware interface,in the following manual at page 23:

http://www.mmca.org/tech/MMC-System-Summary-v3.31.pdf

There is one more App note from Kingmax which suggests a design at
http://www.kingmax.com/product/storage/KDxxxSC.pdf

I want to know what are the usual/exact values of the (pull-up ? )
resistors and capacitors used in the interface.
I read somewhere that there should be only a particular set of values
of the resisitors and capactors through which data transfer is
possible !!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Amit.

Re: Hardware interface of MPC555 to SD card via QSPI.

These files are hidden on the SanDisk pages.
Sandisk SD card product manual
http://www.sandisk.com/pdf/oem/ProdManualSDCardv1.9.pdf

MiniSD card
http://www.sandisk.com/pdf/oem/ProdManualminiSDv1.1.pdf

Older SD card specs
http://www.sandisk.com/download/Product%20Manuals/Product%20ManualSDCardv1.7.pdf

Using SDCard and SDIO with the Intel® PXA250 MMC Controller Application Note
http://www.intel.com/design/pca/applicationsprocessors/applnots/278533-001.htm
Toshiba SD card specification
http://i.cmpnet.com/chipcenter/memory/images/prod055.pdf

Re: Hardware interface of MPC555 to SD card via QSPI.
Hello,

Thank you very much for the posting

http://www.sandisk.com/download/Product%20Manuals/Product%20ManualSDCardv1.7.pdf