hardware consultant needed

I need to interface PCMCIA GSM modem and 4MB dual port battery backup ra with LPC2214, any one can design schematic, please let me know the pricin for your work and the components whatever are used with part number.

Thanks and regards, Pankaj let me know at bhimanipankaj(at)gmail(dot)com

Reply to
bhimanipankaj

Some basic information most people will want to know:

What part of the world are you in? What parts of the world is the unit to be sold in? What quantities are you developing for? Is the above spec hard and fast? What is the design budget? What is the target hardware pricing (assembled or Bill of materials)? What timescales are you currently looking at?

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

If you offer him the part numbers suggested, his job is almost immediately done!

Merry christmas - Henry

"Paul Carpenter" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@pcserviceselectronics.co.uk...

pricing

materials)?