Hacking juicebox

Hey all,

How can i hack a juicebox like product to run it in my way?

--shankar

Reply to
Shankar Pokharel

Maybe you could trick out the straw with one of those translucent, bendy types. Illuminated would be cool.

I have also seen some car cup holders that have a rectangular cutout centered in a circle to nicely hold juiceboxes. That is a nice accessory.

Of course you could always add an external LCD showing the temperature of the juice inside the box. That will be tricky to do and maintain the seal. But that way you could always make sure you are drinking your beverage at the optimum temperature.

Just be careful that you have proper isolation from the mains or you may get a good jolt from your beverage. Running from a battery nicely gets around the safety issue and allows for no wires.

James.

Reply to
James Morrison

James Morrison scrobe on the papyrus:

A very sharp fish filleting knife should be just about right to hack the juicebox open in one stroke. James' LCD coupled to a miniature webcam would be really helpful to see if you have hacked your fingers off in the process.

--
John B
Reply to

Shankar Pokharel schrieb:

I have tested the JTAG and custom cartridge loading on juicebox, works all as described :)

if you want something else to be hacked, well there is no school for hacking - you either can do it or you cant.

antti

Reply to
Antti