H8-3048F Low cost Evaluation board from Hitachi Need help

Please help to have any info. for this old Eval board Hitachi Micro systems Inc. H8/3048F-LCEVB I got this board from friend but he lost all manuals and software driver.

Thanks a lot. Hitachi Micro system Inc. H8-3048F-LCEVB

Reply to
Davidtle

I think you are looking for this:

Please check also

Regards, /J.D.

--
Jan Dubiec, jdx@slackware.pl, mobile: +48 602 101787

G³êboka wiara wymaga p³ytkiego rozumu i nik³ej wiedzy.
Reply to
Jan Dubiec

Hi JAN DUBIEC Thanks a lot for your INFO. My Board is older than that board from your link.

systems

driver.

David Le