Gumstix PXA255 system

A few weeks ago someone asked if anyone knew anything about the tiny little
Gumstix PXA255 systems:

http://www.gumstix.com

I treated myself to one for Xmas, and it turned up this morning. I should
have got it on Xmas eve but I was out when UPS tried to deliver it. Haven't
tried it yet, but it is incredibly small and a lot of nice things have been
said about in other forums. The design has been revised and it now has a lot
more I/O lines, which was one of the shortcomings that people have
complained about.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

i am interested in your experience with this part, perhaps you can add also
some infos on your website ?

Regards,

        Martin

Re: Gumstix PXA255 system

I'll add some stuff when I've got some experience of it.

Leon

Site Timeline