GUI for xScale-Board ...

Actually I need a good GUI for an xScale-Board with a 320x240-TFT & Touchscreen (400 Mhz Kontron PXA-xBoard) running under Linux (2.4) I tried Nano-X in combination with FLTK, but - maby - there's a better alternative. Has someone a suggestion? What is useful ... what is usual? It sould be possible to get the source-codes, so an open-source solution or the like whould be preferable.

Thanks for any hints, Reimar

Reply to
R.Grasbon

Physiometrix uses Tilcon under QNX, but Tilcon supports other systems as well. Looks pretty slick, supports touch and Xscale.

Do you have the time to mess with source code? I guess it depends on how detailed of a gui you want. Do you need to do detailed graphics or is it just text and icons? Then look at linpus.

AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43