Guest Webinar: Bringing UIs to Life with Crank Software and Toradex

Join our next guest webinar by Crank Software to learn how to develop beaut iful applications using the latest functionality in Storyboard Suite on Tor adex System on Modules. Crank Software will share features in Storyboard Su ite that support ease-of-use for designers and help simplify the challenge of inevitable design churn and iteration. Learn how to deploy and debug you r solution on real embedded hardware. Visit our webinar page to grab your f ree registration for the webinar:

Date and Time:

Slot 1 - Wednesday, January 18, 2016 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CET) Slot 2 - Wednesday, January 18, 2016 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (PST)

Speakers:

? Jason Clarke, VP Sales & Marketing, Crank Software Inc. ? David Sele, Business Development Manager, Toradex AG ? Brandon Shibley, Senior Solutions Architect, Toradex Inc.

Venue: Online Webinar

Reply to
Sunil Kumar