Green Hills final object file

Hello all.

Is anybody using Green Hills compilers to produce object files for Pentium targets? I'm interested in give a look at them, just to see how well do they fit to ELF/DWARF specs. I've asked for them to a distributor, but they're being a bit slow.

A short application would be fine. C or C++ source code would be helpful, along with the final object file.

In order not to post binaries here, I would suggest sending them to igtorque at yahoo dot es

Thank you.

-- Ignacio G.T.

Reply to
Ignacio G.T.