Graphical LCD 'C' Library

Dear ALL,

The new version of the library is online. Now, we have 'circle()' function!

To-do: large_putchar(); clearing code;

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

Hi Marcellus, Sounds great. Wouldn't mind having a look. Which line is it on?

-- Alf Katz

(03) 9781 2341 Mob. 0419 898 834

Reply to
Unbeliever

Ah, interesting. Care to post the URL?

Reply to
Michael Hofmann

It's on line number 428, in the t6963.c

You can find an exemplo at the main.c

The new URL is

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira

To simplify:

The link under the word 'biblioteca' ( 'library' in portuguese ) takes you to the new version of it.

Sorry, guys, but I don't have time to translate the ( small ) page... =-)

[]s Marcellus
Reply to
Marcellus Pereira