Graphical LCD 480x160 pixel, b&w

Hello,

I am looking for a monochrome LCD that should have a rather strange resolution of 480x160 pixel.

This is needed to replace a 240x64 pixel display in an application where more details have to be shown on the screen, but the basic shape of the product (long and relatively small) cannot be changed.

I remember I saw something like that somewhere on the internet, but can't remember where.

Maybe somebody is using such a display in an application. Thanks for any hints, Robert

Reply to
Robert Mall

The Lord High Master of surplus LCD's is Randy at earthlcd.com He may be able to help you.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

"Robert Mall" ??????: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

try this

mcu development team
http://arm.web7days.com

Reply to
arm developer

There seem very few monochrome displays out there at high resolutions / high aspect ratios. I have a couple of designs on the go that need displays greater than 1000 pixels wide but around 200 to 300 high but the closest I can find seem to be those in the elderly Sinclair Z88 at

640x64.

Everyone seems to be producing exotic (but huge and expensive) widescreen colour TFT for portable DVD players, but not a lot in good ol' monochrome. As theres no way my budget can afford a full custom design, it looks like I may have to settle for 640x200 and compromise the design somewhat.

Mike

Reply to
MSC