gpif is not triggered

hello, I am developing a cypress FX2 firmware to interface it with FIFO. iam usinfg GPIF master mode. I have downloaded cyconsole to test my firm ware i have generated the control signals using the GPIF tool. i am able to download the firm ware and check the statue of the FIFO , GPIF ( for idle ) and EP2 (out) using the vendor commands . when a send the data from tne host to EP2 for triggering a write transation , the statue of EP2 is not empty which means there is some data . the atatue of the FIFO is empty and Gpif status is idle . but when i read the GPIFTRIG status it is not triggered for thewrite transation. so write cycle is not initiated . iam not able to write data into my FIFO. all the conditions are satisfied and then also the GPIF is not trigerred for fifo write . can any one help ? the firm ware also contains the coding for triggering . what is wrong ?

thanks punitha

Reply to
puniths_d