Google Adwords will ruin us all !!!!

I mean, you would have to be pretty sure you were going to sell a product that costs $20, to be paying $3.00 for a first page Google Adsense referral, wouldn't you?

Tressie :-)

Reply to
Tressie

al,

no content

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

"bigbrownbeastie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@p24g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

It's coming! The new site is only 2-days old and has yet to have the voluminous content from the old site transferred across. You may reasonably expect this to occur over the next several weeks, and for much new and original content to follow. :-)

I would be very pleased if visitors would take advantage of the safe bookmarking mechanism provided, and would welcome their continued interest throughout the following quarter, and beyond.

Thank you for taking the 'preview tour'.

Tressie.

Reply to
Tressie

What, in the name of all that's holy would possess you to click on a URL in a spam posting? At best it's an AdSense splog; at worst, it's a malware vector.

Reply to
larwe

Well first of all this guy did tell us he is reworking the site here and wanted to sell instead of contribute freely becuase of the chinese:

Also i notice the author, Murray, lives in australia, owns a Honda Jazz and also is webmaster for Marijuanna review site:

Fhl%3Den

bigbrownbeastie

With a properly protected browser you will not get malware by visiting and URL.

Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

Just to save everyones time: Van Luyn, Murray R. snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au

123 Modillion Avenue, RIVERTON Perth, Western Australia 6148 Australia 0893541375
Reply to
bigbrownbeastie

bigbrownbeastie

With a properly protected browser you will not get malware by visiting and URL.

Hi BBB,

Yeah, I thought your comment on my new website was pretty accurate, and inoffensively neutral. I can understand the larwe's swipe concerning my spammy mistake, but I couldn't really grasp where you drew heat also. I guess there is plenty of room for such diversity of opinion. The Net's a pretty big place, wouldn't you agree? :-)

Muz.

Reply to
Tressie

Just to save everyones time: Van Luyn, Murray R. snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au

123 Modillion Avenue, RIVERTON Perth, Western Australia 6148 Australia 0893541375

Well, you could have saved me some e-mail spam by munging the e-mail address at least. Otherwise, I'm pretty okay with this. The sad reality seems to be that no-one gives two hoots about who I am. :-(

Muz.

Reply to
Tressie