Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe

does anyone know a place where to order these demoboards for approx the USD
19.99 recommended by Atmel?

I checked Digikey and AllAmerican but since I live in Europe and these
stores have rather high international shipping rates I wonder if there is an
alternative.

The best price I could find was arround $35 (EUR 29,90) at an eBay auction.

Thanks in advance - Roland

Re: Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe

As European Digikey customer, I'm very glad they exist. They have an
excellent service and a fast shipping. You can pay with a credit card.
The European distributors generally require fax order, perhaps some
credibility check, prepayment and sometimes are not able to add a
customs declaration on the outside.

Rene

Re: Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe
USD

http://www.elektronikladen.de/atavrbfly.html

auction.

European distributers seem to calculate  an strange exchange rate :-(
Digikey is also available in Europe, but their overhead costs are
substantial for small orders.

Wim

Re: Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe

USD
an
auction.

I bought mine from Acte; (present in many EU countries).
And I think it was about 20 euros.

Pygmi

Re: Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe
What are you hoping to do with it? I just bought one intending it to
be the core of a controller, but is is definitely intended for demo
use. Circuit board is very thin and flimsey. Would be OK for
prototyping though.

Doug

USD
an