Good source for AVR Butterfly in Europe

Hi, does anyone know a place where to order these demoboards for approx the USD

19.99 recommended by Atmel?

I checked Digikey and AllAmerican but since I live in Europe and these stores have rather high international shipping rates I wonder if there is an alternative.

The best price I could find was arround $35 (EUR 29,90) at an eBay auction.

Thanks in advance - Roland

Reply to
Roland Zitzke

As European Digikey customer, I'm very glad they exist. They have an excellent service and a fast shipping. You can pay with a credit card. The European distributors generally require fax order, perhaps some credibility check, prepayment and sometimes are not able to add a customs declaration on the outside.

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

USD

auction.

European distributers seem to calculate an strange exchange rate :-( Digikey is also available in Europe, but their overhead costs are substantial for small orders.

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton

USD

an

auction.

I bought mine from Acte; (present in many EU countries). And I think it was about 20 euros.

Pygmi

Reply to
Pygmi

What are you hoping to do with it? I just bought one intending it to be the core of a controller, but is is definitely intended for demo use. Circuit board is very thin and flimsey. Would be OK for prototyping though.

Doug

USD

an

auction.