good magazine for embedded news

Please suggest me few good magazines on embedded systems to subscribe
to.

thanks for your inputs.

Re: good magazine for embedded news
On 27 May 2005 22:51:54 -0700, in comp.arch.embedded "Neo"

www.ganssle.com
http://www.embedded.com

martin

"Wales is a big welsh-shaped rain collection device"

Re: good magazine for embedded news

My preference:  http://www.embedded-control-europe.com/magazine depending on
your locale.

Regards,
Richard.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

Re: good magazine for embedded news

Embedded Systems Engineering  -- http://www.esemagazine.co.uk /
Embedded Systems Programming  -- http://www.embedded.com /
Circuit Cellar                -- http://www.circuitcellar.com
Industrial Product Design     -- (sorry no web-link to hand)

No doubt there will be a number of other magazine offerings. For those that
qualify, many of the magazines are free. However, also take a look at
http://www.ganssle.com/ which is Jack Ganssle's web-site where you will
find some useful guidance papers.

Of the magazines I have listed the first three will deal with the
electronics and software aspects while the last one is aimed more at the
mechanical engineer. I included the last one as it often has some
interesting items that are of interest to those developing embedded
controls

Re: good magazine for embedded news
http://www.embedded.com

Embedded Systems Programming