Good document on USB.

It seems that I have to implement USB client on board with ST STR710 micom. driver seems to be provided but I think I have to learn about USB. I do not know much about technical aspect of USB. and I have searched usb.org and google but I couldn't find good document for USB, something like summary of USB spec. USB 2.0 spec seems to be too big for me to read. I don't need to know about USB 2.0 for micom just support full-speed(12Mbps) Please let me know where I can find document. Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

This any good to you:

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
A free real time kernel for 8, 16 and 32bit systems.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
An IEC 61508 certified real time kernel for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

I recommend this book for starters:

"USB Complete" by Jan Axelson

I think you can get it at amazon. She also has a good support website at

JJS

Reply to
John Speth