good brand of zif plcc socket ?

I am looking for a good brand of PLCC zif socket. There are many offers between about $50 and $120 but I have limited experience. I need something really rugged that will likely be used by a semi-trained person. This means it won't appear to be closed if the chip is not seated, has a place or hole for adding a closure switch etc. and metal/metal hinges and locks.

thanks, Peter

Reply to
plp