GNUARM tool update at www.gnuarm.com

Pablo has updated the gnuarm tools which are availble at

The site includes sources and binary distributions along with some chip specific header files and lots of good reference links on the tools and CPU chips.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com Ignore the reply address. To email me use the above address with the XY removed.

Arius - A Signal Processing Solutions Company Specializing in DSP and FPGA design URL

4 King Ave 301-682-7772 Voice Frederick, MD 21701-3110 301-682-7666 FAX
Reply to
rickman

Eh? The last update seems to have been 12th November.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson

That was when he built the tools. But the site did not get updated until this month due to Pablo being very busy.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

chip

and

XY

But I downloaded 3.4.3 from there on 24th November. Hence my comment.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Dickerson