Getting the RTOS to run

Hi,

I am a newbie in to the embedded world. I have an RTOS and its IDE with me on my host computer. I also have a target PC.(Which is my other x86 box) Now, as a first step want to get the RTOS loaded on to this target PC. How do I go about this.

Please enlighten.

Ignaromous, Snitch

Reply to
snitch

Turning on the power would be good first step.

Reply to
YODA

How about putting your bootable image on a USB flash drive and running from that?

Peter

Reply to
Peter