Getting a list of USB devices connected in Nucleus

Hi all,

I need to know how I can get a list of all connected USB devices in Nucleus if I were to play the role of a Host.

Plz do give in ur valuable feedback

Thanks Vamsi

Reply to
vamsi.254

... snip ...

Plz is not a contributor to this newsgroup, and even if he was he would probably be long dead if he ever lived in the city of Ur.

CBFalconer