Gcc for AVR

Hi, I'm a Linux user and gcc fan. At work I,m programming AVR ATMEGA128 using icc-avr and then loading the program to the board using MEGALOAD program.

I'd like to try using gcc to compile my program. I have followed the instruction found in "AVR Libc Home Page" to compile my program and I have compiled the HEX file. Can i use this file whit windows and MEGALOAD? where cai i find a good guide,tutorial/how-to to switch from windows build system to a new linux based one?

thank you

Reply to
marco belli

In linux, you can use 'avrdude' to program the .hex file into the AVR.

Arlet

I'd like to try a soft transition to the new building system. i'll stat changing only the compiler, this is a already BIG STEP for me.

Reply to
marco belli