GALEP 4 and AVR ISP

Hi!

I'm having a somewhat exotic and esoteric (since hardly anyone would use the geven configuration) question:

I need some hints on synchronizing a Mega16 (8MHz quartz) to the Galep 4 using the ISP pinout given in the Galep-Datasheet. Using a parallel PonyProg interface it was no problem. But I wanted to do some experiments with the Galep. The information in the help system is of little help on the operation. I didn't even find anything about the fuse-bit conflict (is a set checkbox a 0 or a 1).

I thought that asking the experts here could reveal some of the secrets :-)

Thanks!

--
Johannes
You can have it: