Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

Hey
I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems
having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start
it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation.
So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of
him\her

Thanking You in anticipation
rahul

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

Always start with GOOGLE

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Fuzzy+logic+for+wash+systems

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

He posted from google so he probably knows what else it can do.

Many google usenet users find it easier to post a garbled natural language
description of their problem and let google email them when some human
operator has parsed and interpreted it for them.

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

Have a look at the ST ST5 app notes on stmcu.com - lots of info on motor
control. ST now call it a decision Processor due to Fuzzy Logic name being
unpopular.

Spen

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

For the theory of fuzzy logic control I would recommend the book "Fuzzy
Control" by Kevin M. Passino and Stephen Yurkovich.  Although some of it
is quite mathematical, there is some good stuff that isn't.  It
also includes pseudo code for a controller (section 2.5.3).

HTH

Regards,

Paul.

--
Remove _rem_ before replying by email.

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)
You didn't say what processor you are using, but ByteCraft.com sells
some embedded fuzzy tools, a book, and they have online example code
and a powerpoint presentation.  Worth a look.

On 27 Feb 2005 10:01:10 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)
Can you elaborate on what exactly you need the fuzzy logic system to
do?  You might also try asking over in comp.ai.fuzzy

-Will Dwinnell
http://will.dwinnell.com

Re: Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

It looks to me as if it needs to do his homework.

          Michael Kesti            |  "And like, one and one don't make