futurlec at90s2313 dev board

Actually the AT90S2313 board but with an ATTINY2313 processor. I can program it with PonyProg2000 and the accompanying parallel port adapter, but am wondering if anyone here has used the same adaptor to communicate with the board. The memory dump shows it has a test menu already built-in. Or do I need to use RS232 to talk to it? Thanks -- jc

Reply to
jcomeau_ictx

I need an RS232 connection. Had to disassemble it to figure it out.

Reply to
jcomeau_ictx