futurlec 16F877 and MicroCode Studio Plus's ICD feature

Has anyone sucessfully interfaced PBP/Microcode Studio Plus's ICD to futurlec's CP-877? I have to figure out how to load a bootloader (Through the parallel port I presume?) then load the program and run the ICD (Through the serial port I presume?) I ordered the serial cable from them after the first order so I haven't tried it yet. From all the reading I've done I take it the bootloader has to be HVP then the ICD LVP? Win800 won't do anything outside of give me address error messages when I try anything but LVP. Yes I'm new at this but am stubborn. Thanks for your time! P.S. This is a great board packed with features that costs far less than the time it would take me to make one. I hope I can get it to run the project.

Reply to
cwaugs