FSK application of MSP430

Hi, Does anyone here have working experience with the MSP430 chips?

I am designing a FSK modem using MSP430F148. I try to do it by following the application note SLAA037 "FSK modulation and demodulation with the MSP430 microcontroller"

I have two questions with this application note:

  1. What software tool use for the sample code in appendix.
  2. How the WDF filter in FSK Receiver Routine work. The WDF filter code is like: filters: bis #INTERRUPT_TOOGLE, global_status mov #WDF_PARMS, mem_ptr .word 4f16h ... .word 8906h mov R6, bit_data

Thanks in advance

Jiaxin

Reply to
Jiaxin

you can join some MSP430 "experts" on this Yahoo forum :

"Jiaxin" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Fred*