[FS] gumstix 400xm kits w/MA701 WiFi card, CrystalFontz LCDs

 Hello group.

 I am selling a couple of gumstix kits on eBay. They have received very
little use. They include the main 400xm gumstix board, a cfstix,
audiostix AC97 and tweener boards. Comes with both serial and
null-modem cables, wall adapter and a Netgear MA701 WiFi CompactFlash
card. All you need to build your custom wireless solution!

 Check out the following links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item75%75684271
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item75%75684560

 I am also selling a pack of two unused CrystalFontz CFA633TMCKS LCDs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item75%75690616

 Regards.

Site Timeline