Fresh to learn Embedded System(Telecom)

Hello,

  I am Gopinath, basically I am MCA post graduate, now
I am working in VB6.0 and Oracle8i.Actually I know c
and c++ very well, so I have to know about Embedded
system particularly in Telecom domain and  I have to do one embedded
project from my home, where can I get free embedded project and idea
about that and what r all the things I have to study to do that
project. I am waiting for your kind reply.

  Regards
C.Gopinath

Re: Fresh to learn Embedded System(Telecom)

Maybe you can contribute to the communications and protocol part (like Wifi,
Bluetooth, IrDA), of an open source project. It will give you experience
with protocols. Have a look at www.sourceforge.org or so.

For something really embedded (and what does not exist at the moment AFAIK)
a USB master for a microcontroller, you you can use the cheap memory sticks
in homebuilt devices like MP3 players. Probably quite a challenge.

Succes, Wim

Re: Fresh to learn Embedded System(Telecom)
You can find articles about Embedded software development at:

http://www.eventhelix.com/RealtimeMantra /

and

http://www.eventhelix.com/ThoughtProjects /

Sandeep
--
http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
EventStudio 2.0 - Embedded System Design CASE Tool

Site Timeline