Fresh to learn Embedded System(Telecom)

Hello,

I am Gopinath, basically I am MCA post graduate, now I am working in VB6.0 and Oracle8i.Actually I know c and c++ very well, so I have to know about Embedded system particularly in Telecom domain and I have to do one embedded project from my home, where can I get free embedded project and idea about that and what r all the things I have to study to do that project. I am waiting for your kind reply.

Regards C.Gopinath

Reply to
Gopinath

Maybe you can contribute to the communications and protocol part (like Wifi, Bluetooth, IrDA), of an open source project. It will give you experience with protocols. Have a look at

or so.

For something really embedded (and what does not exist at the moment AFAIK) a USB master for a microcontroller, you you can use the cheap memory sticks in homebuilt devices like MP3 players. Probably quite a challenge.

Succes, Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton

You can find articles about Embedded software development at:

and

Sandeep

EventStudio 2.0 - Embedded System Design CASE Tool

Reply to
EventHelix.com