Freescale JTAG extensions for COP

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to get hold of the details of the JTAG COP (BDM
interface for Freescale PowerPC CPUs (especially MPC824x series)? I hav
the pinouts and IEEE1149.1 compliant stuff but I want to find out how t
use the software debug functions.

Same question for the IBM PowerPC range too .....

thx
og

-> This message was sent using the  web interface o
www.EmbeddedRelated.com <-

Re: Freescale JTAG extensions for COP

(BDM)
have

 Those are well explained in the processor user manuals and the
respective core reference manual (G2/603e for MCP824x).

 Regards.

--
PabloBleyerKocik /
 pablo          /"Ignorance simplifies ANY problem."